arthritis in my hen

Hay I read about treating pain with turmeric powder. How would I give that to her? I am going to ask my teacher tomorrow but idk if I can get some in her tonight

You can buy tumeric gel capsules where they sell vitamins. Tumeric is a natural anti-infammatory and helps to reduce swelling. That in turn can reduce pain.

I'm treating two of my chickens with tumeric right now. I give them one 500mg capsule directly into their beaks once a day.

Hay I read about treating pain with turmeric powder. How would I give that to her? I am going to ask my teacher tomorrow but idk if I can get some in her tonight
Read this article, I believe it mentions Tumeric, but if it doesn't put Tumeric into the search bar. I used their article to make Tumeric paste for my rabbit. Works great!
It als mentions on natural "remedies" for arthritis.
https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/arthritis-dogs/

I would personally try CBD oil if it is arthritis. CBD has worked wonders for my elderly dogs in the past, I highly recommend it. Good luck with your girl. :hugs I'm so sorry your going through this.
Ok my parents told me to try what we have at home then we will by stuff. What is CBD stand for?

You can buy tumeric gel capsules where they sell vitamins. Tumeric is a natural anti-infammatory and helps to reduce swelling. That in turn can reduce pain.

I'm treating two of my chickens with tumeric right now. I give them one 500mg capsule directly into their beaks once a day.
I have the powder that’s comes for cooking. Can I use that?

Ok my parents told me to try what we have at home then we will by stuff. What is CBD stand for?
Heres the Google answer-
"CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol, one of the many cannabinoids, or chemical compounds, found in marijuana and hemp. You're probably already familiar with tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, which is another compound found in the cannabis plant and its main psychoactive component."

Its a derivative of the cannabis plant that helps relive pain, anxiety, seizures, and can help treat/prevent cancer.

Back
Top Bottom