Article Writing- I Need Your Pictures!

Pics
8D9EF278-4B6A-4315-92A1-3282CA822010.jpeg
That’s my soon to be broody duck. Your ducklings are so cute! May I ask, did you breed Pekin with ur Buff?

View attachment 2488479That’s my soon to be broody duck. Your ducklings are so cute! May I ask, did you breed Pekin with ur Buff?
Feel free to ask! The momma herself is a pure Buff, but the babies are Blue Swedish and Buff mixes! That is a great picture of your Buff lady! Thanks for the compliment!

Feel free to ask! The momma herself is a pure Buff, but the babies are Blue Swedish and Buff mixes! That is a great picture of your Buff lady! Thanks for the compliment!
No problem! I was breeding buff and Pekin so I was trying to find what they would look like! I found them breeding the other day so I was doing some research!

Thanks for the compliment btw! How old is your hen? Did you sell the babies or did you keep em? They are so cute 🥰
We kept two, but found a home for another unwanted male. The female died, and so did momma when they were sitting on a hill near the bushes. I ran across the yard after the female hen dissapeard. I ran to get help, took me 4 seconds. Looked back after getting help, Momma Duck was gone. She was 3-4, survived two flocks, Our drake Thing 3, is the only surviving duck from her brood, and that flock they were in. Predators. Thanks for the compliment! How far into brood is your Buff? Mine was a great momma, and allowed me to hold her babies. I bet she will be a great mom!

We kept two, but found a home for another unwanted male. The female died, and so did momma when they were sitting on a hill near the bushes. I ran across the yard after the female hen dissapeard. I ran to get help, took me 4 seconds. Looked back after getting help, Momma Duck was gone. She was 3-4, survived two flocks, Our drake Thing 3, is the only surviving duck from her brood, and that flock they were in. Predators. Thanks for the compliment! How far into brood is your Buff? Mine was a great momma, and allowed me to hold her babies. I bet she will be a great mom!
Mine is just 7 and a half months. Almost 8. And she is supposed to start sitting on eggs soon. I’m waiting for them to breed for 2 weeks before she gets broody.

They all sound so pretty ❤
I just started breeding last year. So far I’ve bred a khaki camble crested mix. And a crested Pekin mix!
Beautiful! My boy crested mix is crestless, but we know he is a White Crested cross because he has a single white feather that hangs down his face from above his eye! Lol! His possible mother has that same feather!

Back
Top Bottom