Article Writing- I Need Your Pictures!

Pics
Here @HappyDuckie
82C2833A-2081-4F70-ADE6-8D0ED0F14B39.jpeg
That’s her pic

I meant full grown, since I’m breeding my Swedish blue to a buff. I wanted to see the colors. Thanks though!
Yes I do! I have an okay picture of them swimming with momma, but Ic an scare up individual pics as well if you want!
1610644456175.png

Mallard/Buff, is in the far back behind momma Mallard, (these guys are actually from a different broody then the one I posted). Axle, White crested/Buff/Swedish Blue is the grey guy, with the feather hanging down. (He is crestless, but we know he is a Crested cross because of the white feather.) Lastly, Buff/Swedish Blue Aussie, has her head down behind Axle, I can find another pic of her if you like!

Yes I do! I have an okay picture of them swimming with momma, but Ic an scare up individual pics as well if you want!
View attachment 2489041
Mallard/Buff, is in the far back behind momma Mallard, (these guys are actually from a different broody then the one I posted). Axle, White crested/Buff/Swedish Blue is the grey guy, with the feather hanging down. (He is crestless, but we know he is a Crested cross because of the white feather.) Lastly, Buff/Swedish Blue Aussie, has her head down behind Axle, I can find another pic of her if you like!
They are all beautiful! If you do have another pic of Axle I’d love to see it!

Also btw I know I didn’t mention anything in the article about swimming...don’t mention it pls bc I am aware of it.

I will be editing/updating it in the spring when I keep more ducks to discuss all kinds of entertainment ducks love. I’ll do an experiment when I keep my latest ducks on what unique things ducks enjoy doing, and the varieties of ways Ducks swim (like in a baby pool, in a creek, in a pond, etc)

Back
Top Bottom