As I get older, truths I've learned

That is pure genius...

thumbsup.gif

And as far as sheets, you haven't lived until you've slept in these , especially if you throw in some lavender fabric softener in the rinse cycle.

Quote:
Ha!
I knew there was a solution!
... wait, sheets are supposed to be wrinkle free? huh, who knew?
hu.gif

what I want to know is how come the original post didn't have this on it:
old.gif

Quote:
Ha!
I knew there was a solution!
... wait, sheets are supposed to be wrinkle free? huh, who knew?
hu.gif

what I want to know is how come the original post didn't have this on it:
old.gif

They don't HAVE to be wrinkle free, but the wad and stuff method of folding makes for some annoying wrinkles.

That and it's an effective punishment for the child.

Quote:
Sateen? Are they like satin sheets, cuz ummm...we're too old to go for sexy, slippery satin. We demand comfort!!

Quote:
Sateen? Are they like satin sheets, cuz ummm...we're too old to go for sexy, slippery satin. We demand comfort!!

No, they're completely cotton. I think "sateen" has to do with the texture of it.....and here's the Wikipedia entry for it, explaining it better.

smile.png

Quote:

No, they're completely cotton. I think "sateen" has to do with the texture of it.....and here's the Wikipedia entry for it, explaining it better.

smile.png

Thanks
smile.png

<*snort*>

Ahh, youth! I remember when I bought satin sheets for my waterbed. Thought it would be all .... Well.... "glamorous," yeah, that's what I thought it would be.
wink.png

Slid all the way off the bed at a really bad moment to do so. Hit my head on the non-padded wooden frame and nearly blacked out. Nope, wasnt the ... Errr..... Skill of the other person ..... Spending the night with me, yaaah, that's what it was, spending the night. Plus, pillows get away from ya, too.

Never again. It's one of the things belonging on that list......

Cotton or cotton flannel sheets for me. The former in the spring, summer and fall, and the latter in the winter months. But the flannel sheets DO attract fur and feathers. So lovely, cozy warm in the winter, though.

Back
Top Bottom