Aseel Bachelor Pad?

Mr Oviraptor

Songster
Dec 9, 2021
So I have a Bachelor pad of all different Breeds of Roosters from Polish to Bantams and I was thinking about getting some Aseels or Saipans, I've heard Aseel's are aggressive but would they do fine in a Bachelor pad or have to live on their own?, Thanks!

So I have a Bachelor pad of all different Breeds of Roosters from Polish to Bantams and I was thinking about getting some Aseels or Saipans, I've heard Aseel's are aggressive but would they do fine in a Bachelor pad or have to live on their own?, Thanks!
Asil(Aseel), Saipan roosters do not do good around roosters of their own kind, or other roosters no matter what breed they are. All your standard roosters will be killed by the Asil(Aseel) roosters, and/or Saipan roosters. Then the Asil(Aseel) roosters, and Saipan roosters will also turn on each other as well. You will have all your chickens dead (blood bath) with only one rooster either Asil(Aseel) rooster, or Saipan rooster standing at the end mangled, bloody, and or on the verge of death itself.

Standard chicken are ok to keep in Batchelor coop with very little problems especially when they are raised together. But Oriental Games of any breed will not do good in Batchelor groups because of their high drive to fight and kill each other. Even Oriental game chicks fight each other when young, and the young cockerels, sometimes when they are even younger have to be separated because of their drive to fight and kill.

Back
Top Bottom