Asian black babies are home.

Chickenman1994

Crowing
Mar 14, 2020
West Virginia
Went to rural king today and picked up 7 Asian black pullets 6 was the minimum ended up with an extra can’t wait to see how they do what’s everybody’s luck with this breed?
C68B1E35-8ADD-4D50-AD2B-326DB6CBE62F.jpeg
The

How pretty! Congratulations. I don't own that particular breed, but hopefully some others will chime in with their experience.

All 7 passed out but growing like weeds there high strung until there sleepy starting to feather out nowView attachment 2063805
Hi! I just came across your thread! We have two asian blacks that we got from TSC. At least we think they are asian blacks (signs were not that organized in the store) do you think you could share how yours are looking now? One is the largest of the flock and the other is the smallest. So far we love them. The larger one loves to sit with us and be petted. The smaller one is the runt of the group and is easily scared.

Attachments

• IMG_1706.jpeg
    IMG_1706.jpeg
    290.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
    IMG_1723.jpeg
    328.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi! I just came across your thread! We have two asian blacks that we got from TSC. At least we think they are asian blacks (signs were not that organized in the store) do you think you could share how yours are looking now? One is the largest of the flock and the other is the smallest. So far we love them. The larger one loves to sit with us and be petted. The smaller one is the runt of the group and is easily scared.
Yes I’ll take some pics of mine tomorrow there getting huge I have 3 that have some gold/red feathers on them so I’m not certain there Asian black but I have one that looks like your largest one.

Back
Top Bottom