Ask a chef

Well, today I learned I have an immersion ummm.... shoot ! I forgot already and not a milk shake thingy and working on how to make gravy . rue and stock. Got that much so far.
Me thinks attimus, you will have your hands full teaching me . :hugs Very glad to see you back !

Well, today I learned I have an immersion ummm.... shoot ! I forgot already and not a milk shake thingy and working on how to make gravy . rue and stock. Got that much so far.
Me thinks attimus, you will have your hands full teaching me . :hugs Very glad to see you back !
its good to be back and sharing. Thank you. Its wand. And as I said so long ago at the beginning of this thread we are all learning. Including me. Plenty of time for us all to learn. Just don't stop asking questions.

Attimus

20181119_143302.jpg

Assorted mushrooms for use at work. In order. chantrelle, giant oyster, oyster, blue foot and cordyceps. Yum.

I have never seen those. They look interesting. We have morels that grow well here but I wouldnt know the others.
I wish morels grew as abundant here as I hear they grow other places. I really have to go out and look for them. Speaking of, chance I might go mushroom hunting this coming Sunday with my head chef and another coworker.

Oh and I just found your thread Mico farm? I LOVE your name. It was my GFs name. old fashion and down to earth and now I just want to call you Zack . :hugs
I've only ever heard of a handful of zach's that are girls. You can call me that whenever you want.

Edited to finish my sentence. Haha.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom