Ask a chef

Pics
I git an giant lemon today!

And found un the market this incredible giant fresh garlics!

Sweet

I wanna grow some a that purple stripe garlic pretty badly.

They go for decent money too

You need to try it!
A very good, important and wanted veg.!

Got to work yesterday and found some paper bags in the fridge. Of course I had to see what was inside. Curious to see what we will do with these.

Hand picked in some woods somewhere around here by some guy. Lol. He's some registered natural harvester or something don't know the whole story but there are two bags in the fridge. Not sure what the boss has planned but I'm looking stuff up for it now :)

A.

Got to work yesterday and found some paper bags in the fridge. Of course I had to see what was inside. Curious to see what we will do with these.

Hand picked in some woods somewhere around here by some guy. Lol. He's some registered natural harvester or something don't know the whole story but there are two bags in the fridge. Not sure what the boss has planned but I'm looking stuff up for it now :)

A.

There's a fun guy in the house!
1f604.png

Hand picked in some woods somewhere around here by some guy. Lol. He's some registered natural harvester or something don't know the whole story but there are two bags in the fridge. Not sure what the boss has planned but I'm looking stuff up for it now
smile.png

A.
Waiting patiently to find out what you use them for,

Back
Top Bottom