Ask a chef

Pics
Brave, stubborn, driven. Whatever you want to call it @perchie.girl you and your property are an inspiration. A joke was made about my location being plumb and 40th, middle of nowhere basically, but I've got it pretty good, you truely will be "up The mountain".
Continue to inspire and be inspired, and please never stop sharing your food.

A.

Thank you.... Those of us who dont choose a cookie cutter lifestyle will only be understood by like minded people for sure.

I was five months pregnant when I bought my first house.... Single parent .... I dug a hole and planted my first tree when I was six months pregnant. When asked by a neighbor dont I get lonely living all by myself..

I said I am alone.... not lonely.... answered to she who had hopped from relationship to relationship since she was sixteen... Her daughter saw at least four dads before she started kindergarten. She didnt understand the difference and my explanation even less.

about food:

When my son was around 6 ish He ate anything offered up that was age appropriate. I always said taste and if you dont like it you dont have to eat it but dont be rude... a big hit was Fish tacos made not with fish sticks but Tilapia steam sauted with lemon juice and a splash of water salt and pepper and garlic. finely shredded cabbage with tartar sauce .... Not the traditional mexican kind.... and of course no chiles of any kind.

I make tartar sauce with mayonnaise and finely chopped onion, a dill pickle chopped and a caper or two... and a splash of Lemon juice or Caper juice.

deb

Some avocado magic

Rock hard avo

With its own tinfoil hat

325° for 20 mins
Remove and place in fridge keeping foil on

Finished product, chilled cut and sliced.

Enjoi.
A.

Some avocado magic

Rock hard avo

With its own tinfoil hat

325° for 20 mins
Remove and place in fridge keeping foil on

Finished product, chilled cut and sliced.

Enjoi.
A.

One thing if I may.
HEATHING=MOST VITAMIN DESTROYING!
Yes it is faster, and easier but less nutritional! And Avocado is a bomb of nutrition!

Last edited:
Okay guys... I need your help. My dad has been getting terrible leg cramps due to his meds... He won't drink the kale smoothies I make... Any ideas of good tasting stuff he can have to increase his electrolytes and potassium levels????

BANNA WITH CACAO AND SOME COCONUT SUGAR ,MILK SHAKE! All the ingredients vare hige in potassium!

Last edited:
BANNA WITH CACAO AND SOME COCONUT SUGAR ,MILK SHAKE! All the ingredients vare hige in potassium!

Ohhhh where do I get coconut sugar. I will give that a shot!!!! Thank you

:thumbsup
In any organic store
I think you can find it in Ebay or Amazon also
Linda try to feed him Avocado in any shape and prepration it is also hige in it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom