Grilled summer squash and asparagus
Blackberry/Port reduction and fresh black berries

Stonefruit and feta salad.
Peach plum and pluot
Red onions
Toasted almonds
Butter leaf lettuce
Tossed with a lemon mint vinagrette
Topped with crumbled feta and halved cherry tomatoes.

Components from both dishes from our local farmers market. two specifically from the farm i went and checked out with the kid, Called Raw Roots Farm. Ill be looking to their table throughout summer to piece together new chefs choices.

A.
Looks delicious!
droolin.gif

Deb in Hebrew the letter ב "beit" can be written
ב- and then it sounds live the letter V
Or it could be written like that
בּ- and then it sounds like B
And it changes within the context so you can write the word דבורה
Debora Or Devora!

Deb in Hebrew the letter ב "beit" can be written
ב- and then it sounds live the letter V
Or it could be written like that
בּ- and then it sounds like B
And it changes within the context so you can write the word דבורה
Debora Or Devora!

I love learning the roots of a word especially the derivation..... I was born in 1955 and Debbie Reynolds was a big movie star back then.... Mom told me she named me after her.... when i was growing up there three of us the same age and named Debbie or Debra.... in school there was always another one with my name.... Due to that popularity.

But knowing the true roots and history behind the name makes it much more special....

Many people don't understand words as having power.... to them they are just things to say to convey a message..... but they do have power.... Power to create joy or sadness or evoke beauty and wonder.... Passion or apathy command words and you command so many other things.

But you know this....

deb "I chose deb for myself because it has symmetry lower case because pretense is not important to me"

We are grate believers in words! And we belive that the name of someone is really reflecting its inner qualities!
So we don't change ouer name so easily!
My name Is Benny and it is an abbreviation of Benjamin or בנימין that was my Grandfather RIP name, but the mining of it is
The son that seats on the right ( ימין-right שמאל- left) which means the Important son.

We are grate believers in words! And we belive that the name of someone is really reflecting its inner qualities!
So we don't change ouer name so easily!
My name Is Benny and it is an abbreviation of Benjamin or בנימין that was my Grandfather RIP name, but the mining of it is
The son that seats on the right ( ימין-right שמאל- left) which means the Important son.

I have been called many things over the years depending on situations professions friends and family. Debra, Debbie, Deborah, Debs, Dobie, Smiley, Horse,... most were nick names some good some bad. When I chose to go on line I knew that being open about identity had its dangers.... so I chose my own name for online.

My dad was born Clyde Edward.... But his sisters called him Little Brother.... shortened to L.B. He never liked the name Clyde. So He chose a name that matched the L.B. initials.... he chose his fathers name.... Lucia and Bryan for his middle name and had it offically changed. All the family called him L.B. His co workers called him Lou. When I was about 25 I was stunned to find out they called him Lou.

Nice to meet you Benny.

deb

Hi, I am way behind , but I wanted to ask for an oven or grill recipe suggestions for my first home grown chicken. I processed my dual purpose rainbows Saturday so they have rested, and need a recipe. It is just over six pounds dressed out.
Thanks

Hi, I am way behind , but I wanted to ask for an oven or grill recipe suggestions for my first home grown chicken. I processed my dual purpose rainbows Saturday so they have rested, and need a recipe. It is just over six pounds dressed out.
Thanks
Benny's posted a few great recipies for chicken. I personally like roasting my chickens whole, stuff with perfered citrus and veggies garnish with some herbs and toss in the oven. This summer I plan on slow cooking a few chicken as well as some of my ducks on the BBQ.

Back
Top Bottom