Assess thyself

1585614327445.png

I'm surprised that I am able to to type that quickly with my crippled processing speed, but I suppose that since typing is something that I do every day, it opens up the possibility that a lot of the variance in my typing speed could be explained by practice effects, versus innate processing speed.

View attachment 2068801
I'm surprised that I am able to to type that quickly with my crippled processing speed, but I suppose that since typing is something that I do every day, it opens up the possibility that a lot of the variance in my typing speed could be explained by practice effects, versus innate processing speed.
Practice helps a lot. Missing part of a finger does not help.

Here's my score for the typing test -- that was a lot of fun, actually:
1585614379648.png

I was a little confused at first -- it took me a minute to realize exactly how the test worked....
Here's my second score -- the wrong one was due to fat fingers, heheh: Edit: Nope, next post. I was stupid.

I'm not very good at touch-typing, so I kept glancing up and down and up and down... oh, well. I think that I might take this test e few more times, to practice touch-typing....
Also, excellent score, CarpCharacin! Great job!

I scored in the 6th percentile on a professionally administered test of processing speed, but I wouldn't say that I was particularly testable on the day that I was tested.
Whoops, wrong second score!
View attachment 2068810
There it is... heh, stupid me!
Are you doing the test on a phone or a tablet? My speed while typing on a touch screen is pretty poor, likely worse than what you scored, LOL.

Are you doing the test on a phone or a tablet? My speed while typing on a touch screen is pretty poor, likely worse than what you scored, LOL.
Neither -- on my computer keyboard. Aside from my CGM, I don't have anything with a touchscreen... which I am perfectly fine with, to be honest. I like the feeling of the keyboard keys better than a touchscreen.
And don't you just love the sound of clicking keys? I do.

Back
Top Bottom