Assess thyself

The scores that it yields for other samples of my writing are fairly similar, but I'm still skeptical about its validity. It says that the results are likely to be deflated for younger individuals, but if anything, I'd think that they were inflated, lol.
🙄🙄🙄 You'd think it was more believable if it scored you poorly. No excuses, Carp. You can no longer hide behind the whole "mental crippledom" schtick. You've been found out. You may be slightly unstable (as is the wont of nearly all your age <excepting Saph of course>), but you're still a genius.

🙄🙄🙄 You'd think it was more believable if it scored you poorly. No excuses, Carp. You can no longer hide behind the whole "mental crippledom" schtick. You've been found out. You may be slightly unstable (as is the wont of nearly all your age <excepting Saph of course>), but you're still a genius.
A lazy genius...

I'm stable? Really? Me? Or did you mean that I was an exception because I'm very unstable?

I got this too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200416-134244.png
    Screenshot_20200416-134244.png
    336.1 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom