Assess thyself

Pics
IOW, you don't notice the things that are always there? As in "It looks like they tore down a building there. Do you remember what it was?" (Thinks for a few minutes...) "Do I live here?"
That would be extremely high latent inhibition, if I'm understanding correctly.

IOW, you don't notice the things that are always there? As in "It looks like they tore down a building there. Do you remember what it was?" (Thinks for a few minutes...) "Do I live here?"
But if that filtering mechanism which is latent inhibition is weakened, it can sometimes be overburdensome. I get distracted pretty easily when outside.

Maybe, especially if procrastination is one of them. :p
In response to your desire for procrastination, it is very good that I did not procrastinate yesterday. It was a nice sunny day with the temperature in the 50s F. The wind wasn't too bad and I managed to replace my down hole pump and get it working. If I had procrastinated until today when it is 28°F, windy and snowing, I would not have gotten it done today.

However I did procrastinate last year. Today is lockdown. I have two different bottom hatching trays that I can use in the hatcher. I discovered that I had totally procrastinated and both trays were in need of cleaning. I cleaned both trays and the hatcher is warming up.

This also points out that @Kiki and I are not twins as she is obsessive about cleanliness where I only clean when absolutely necessary.

In response to your desire for procrastination, it is very good that I did not procrastinate yesterday. It was a nice sunny day with the temperature in the 50s F. The wind wasn't too bad and I managed to replace my down hole pump and get it working. If I had procrastinated until today when it is 28°F, windy and snowing, I would not have gotten it done today.

However I did procrastinate last year. Today is lockdown. I have two different bottom hatching trays that I can use in the hatcher. I discovered that I had totally procrastinated and both trays were in need of cleaning. I cleaned both trays and the hatcher is warming up.

This also points out that @Kiki and I are not twins as she is obsessive about cleanliness where I only clean when absolutely necessary.
I'm a nice, well-adjusted medium between you. I keep stuff clean, but I don't obsess over it.

Oh, James, James, James - I worked with folks like that. One day I went to the break room and bagged everything dirty/unwashed and threw it into the dumpster. When they started looking for pots, pans, coffee makers, utensils, etc. I told them what I had done. They retrieved the trash bag and modified their behavior. Perhaps I need to speak with your parents ?

Back
Top Bottom