Assess thyself

You'd never know it if you met me in person. I hide it well in the few times I can't get out of social settings. People don't like the smart guy.
I got 18 scaled on the antonyms test, and using big words in IRL conversation makes me feel kinda self-conscious. And when I use them online, I think it's most often because I find it humorous for some reason (like calling someone doing stupid shit "a Brobdingnagian mind").

You'd never know it if you met me in person. I hide it well in the few times I can't get out of social settings. People don't like the smart guy.
Hmmmmmm, hiding the skills are we?
I got 18 scaled on the antonyms test, and using big words in IRL conversation makes me feel kinda self-conscious. And when I use them online, I think it's most often because I find it humorous for some reason (like calling someone doing stupid shit "a Brobdingnagian mind").
so, ummm… like, if’n I called “so-n-so” a bovine quatroped…..

dpDkd (1).jpg

This table shows what percentile ranks various scaled scores should correspond to, but like I said, it's possible the reported scaled scores are inaccurate. Though anecdotally, score seem to align well with those yielded by tests sold by major publishers (e.g. PPVT-4 and WASI-II vocabulary subtest).

Back
Top Bottom