Ohio
IMG_5380.JPG
IMG_5370.JPG
IMG_5373.JPG
IMG_5374.JPG
IMG_5381.JPG
IMG_5375.JPG
IMG_5379.JPG
Hello! I am selling quail eggs by the dozen with free extras. Here are the costs.

1 dozen = $7 plus shipping
2 dozen = $14 plus shipping
3 dozen = $20 plus shipping
4 dozen = $25 plus shipping

I have recently gotten into Coturnix Quail for my senior project. I am selling hatching eggs and recording the sales I make for a quail + business project. All purchases are greatly appreciated and helping me greatly.

Why Coturnix Quail? These little birds may look small and probably don't seem worth the investment at first compared to the chicken. But did you know that it only takes the Coturnix Quail 6 weeks to mature? And each quail only needs about 16-30 square inches of space? That's right. These little birds will start laying much sooner than your chicken would. I've been gathering their eggs daily and their production is as good as a chicken's. The only downside is that these eggs are quite tiny. But even so they are excellent for pickling, cute deviled eggs, and with some patience even omeletes or over easy. On top of egg production, the meat on these little birds is of a high quality and very tender. The quail is very easy to process and turn into a tasty morsel. Selling quail meat can be profitable if you know where and who to sell too. So definitely consider these little birdies!!

All my birds are NPIP certified and come with the validation.

Anyone who is interested in live chicks please PM me. Serious inquiries only.

Attachments

• IMG_5376.JPG
    IMG_5376.JPG
    649.6 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom