1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Assorted Silkie Chicks in Ohio

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Sydneylou, May 1, 2012.

1. Sydneylou

Sydneylou Out Of The Brooder

Apr 26, 2012
    Goshen, Ohio
    That classified is currently closed. All my Hens have went broody and currently aren't laying eggs. As soon as thay start again I'll have more chicks to sell. Hopefully it will be soon. I will open the classified ad as soon as more are available.

Thanks,
    Courtney

2. ourfamilysoap

ourfamilysoap New Egg

Feb 10, 2013
    I would like to be put on your list for your next brood of chicks. I am looking for females as my birds are "illegal aliens" in my town. I live just north of you about 45 50 mins. looking for white, splash, buffs, or anything you would have. would love to visit as well. My husband and I love our feathered "children"

3. Donnabme

Donnabme New Egg

May 4, 2013
    I am interested in the June hatch, I think. I was actually looking for older chickens; I don't have the equipment for baby chicks (yet). Please let me know when your Silkies are available. Thanks! Donna

4. sherry napier

sherry napier New Egg

Feb 7, 2013
    I wasn't able to find silkie chicks in this area. I purchased several from ky. I am currently in the process of hatching. Only put a few in this time, wasn't sure how many we would sell. Looking to hatch a full batch as soon as I am sure my incubator is working properly. Will start a waiting list. By then I should be able to produce, blues, whites, splash. Just learning the genetics so some maybe a suprise. I currently have two splash hens with a black rooster, one white hen with white rooster, white hen with multicolored rooster, black hen with splash rooster all are unrelated to the others. The only ones that might be clutch mates might be the 2 white hens but they are with unrelated roosters. I live in Goshen, Ohio. I have candled the eggs and they look good, will only have a few this first hatching. Please text me at 513-490-5503 or email me at [email protected] to be put on waiting list. I will contact you as soon as I have some. If there is enough demand I may purchase a larger incubator !!!

Thanks for looking
    Sherry

5. GizmoB

GizmoB Out Of The Brooder

Mar 25, 2013
    I would love to be put on the list for your next hatch please.

6. I<3MyChickens-Jewel&Flash

I<3MyChickens-Jewel&Flash Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Ohio
    June 4th is my bday... Put me on list. I'm in Monroe ohio

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by