Assorted Silkie Chicks in Ohio

Do you still have chicks available? I am interested in getting 4 white, 4 black, 4 blue silkies.
Thank You,
Kimberly

Hello, I would love to get 3 silkie chicks, Please!!!! my daughter is wanting to take them for 4-H. We would prefer blue, then white and bearded if you have them but right now I'll take any color or larger amount if need to buy more. We currently have 4 austrolarps, a barredrock, and 2 americannas. She has been begging forever for a silkie and now I haven't been able to find any chicks. Please let me know if the June date aren't already sold, or if you know anyone else who has any. Thank you so much.

Tiffany & Alexandra

Hello!

We moved to Goshen about three months ago and are looking for two or three silkie chicks. Do you have any chicks available at this time? Thanks!

Hello, my name is Jerry Adams and I am looking to buy some fertile Silkie eggs so we can hatch them. Would you be interested in selling fertile eggs. If so how much if we come there to pick them up. My email address is [email protected] or you can text me on my cell at 937-360-5380

I would love to be placed on your waiting list for 3 silkies. We have had chickens in the past and our last one just passed away a couple weeks ago. Please let me know if I would be able to purchase a couple chicks, I am located in Kenwood, Ohio.

Thank you!
Molly Paxton

Back
Top Bottom