ATN All New Englanders, New York Chicken Stock

Katelyn

Cooped Up
12 Years
Jun 2, 2007
Hi I am from the old BYC, and thought I would sign up over here as well, so Hello

Okay so with me and friends and family of me alone there are abut 8 people, and plus I have I think too deffinates here on BYC, and 4 people that will probley come, and there are a few who are on the edge. I would still like to get some more poeple to come, so if you are interested please post so. For now anyone that is or wants to come, we need to set up a date. I was thinking either June 30th or July 7th, if everyone decides on the July one, we can make it a late July 4 party so we can have a BIG party. If you cant get hotels, let me know, and we can work something out with you camping out here, and if you reply early enough you get first dibs on out new pop-up camper!! lol

So anyways just put any input or thought that you have please!

I need to know how many more people are coming so I can start getting everything together, I have a ton of games planned.

Also some I already have people that are bringing baby Turkeys, Chicks, Geese, Ducks, Quail, and more!!!

p.s
We are about 3 hours from the city by car, if you wanted to make a fam trip out of it with the CS on one day and the city for 2-3 days. Or you are more than welcome to hang out!

Its going to be in Upstate New York. Either in Fonda or Fort Plain, just have to wait on a answer from my Aunt, but either way it will be in one of those to places.

Hi Katelyn. I am halfway between Rochester and Syracuse, NY . Any idea how far Fonda and Fort Plain are from here? Sounds like fun.
yippiechickie.gif

I live in New York and I am always looking for meets. Please email me or if you are aware of any other posts regarding New York I would be interested, Thank you very much.

Best to make it in June as July and aug is miserable on the birds, too darn hot.

I am usually up in Ny for rabbit shows so if it is a weekend of a show I am all over it.

i would be intrested. i would have to find someone to go with me. my husband wouldn't make that drive "for no stupid chickens". we get our taxes done in gloversville, so i already know how LLOONNNNGGG the drive is.

Back
Top Bottom