Atomic Powers (OOC)

Daren's wet body was laying on the dirty ground. It was dark all around him and all that could be seen was ash on the ground and more ash falling from the ashy gray sky. He slowly tried to stand up and shook his head. He wobbled to the left, to the right as if he would fall on the ground again. Then he grabbed his knees to give him support. He looked up and all around him. Am I still alive? He thought to himself. Then, he grasped his shirt as he felt something inside of him, changing him. He tried to ignore it and continued to walk. Across the lake he was lying next to was a big untouched building. It looked safe enough for him so he headed towards it.

Name: Laya
Power: water and teleportation
Super: hero
Personality: calm, open-hearted, sweet and outgoing.
History: doesn't speak of it
Bio: Laya loves the quiet of nature
Picture or description:

Last edited:
Lauren's head bolted up out of the freezing cold water. She was already next to shore and planted her body on the ground. "I'm alive..." She whispered, shivering. Lauren was breathing hard and looked next to her as her vision started to clear up. She saw a girl with round glasses. "Hey... You there." She said to the girly figure in the distance. When her vision had finally completely cleared she noticed the girl was a lot closer to her than she thought.

Mei''s head hurt badly. She was covered in cuts and scrapes. But se watched and, for some freaky reason, they began to heal themselves. She stood, wobbling on her feet. I'm alive?! she thought.but how? I was hit with a bomb, to close to survive. So why am I alive? her min flooded with questions.

Sierra made the dead body laying on her roll off of her. She started to shake in fear. "Hello...?" She asked. The body wouldn't move at all. She didn't remember much of what happened, but there were dead bodies everywhere. Blood was everywhere even on herself. Her breathing got faster and looked around at all the bodies for someone she knew. Then, she spotted her mom and ran to her avoiding the bodies on the ground. "Mom!' She yelled with tears in her eyes. He moms face was...

halfway scraped off. Her cheekbone was sticking out of her skin, and her eye was boiled. Sierra didn't even want to try to see what was on the other side of her mothers face. One of her mothers arm was blows off with a piece of wood sticking through it. Her whole body was boiled, like a roasted chicken and blood spores popped out of her skin leaving a blood spot on Sierras face.

Sierra ran away with tears streaming down her face. "NO!' She yelled.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom