Attaching hardware cloth for the run.

Hi Everyone! My hubby is getting ready to put the run together. I think it's going to be 10'x16'. We will be using pressure treated lumber. My question is in between the posts, how do you attach the cloth to eachother? You run it vertical, correct? I thought I read on here somewhere how there is a trick to it, but now I can't seem to find that thread. Anyhow....tips would be much appreciated! =) Thanks
I ran mine horizontal. 4ft. Put 2x6 horizontally between posts every 4ft. 2x4s would work fine too. Used medium to large staples. Type that is hammered in.
Also bottom section is about 3ft, giving a foot of skirting if you don't want to do a full 4 ft of skirt. I had enough left over I overlapped for 4ft of skirting.

Attachments

• 20221005_170040.jpg
    20221005_170040.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 20221005_161000.jpg
    20221005_161000.jpg
    745 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I ran mine horizontal. 4ft. Put 2x6 horizontally between posts every 4ft. 2x4s would work fine too. Used medium to large staples. Type that is hammered in.
Also bottom section is about 3ft, giving a foot of skirting if you don't want to do a full 4 ft of skirt. I had enough left over I overlapped for 4ft of skirting.
This is awesome! Hubby is doing posts now. I did order the critterfence and it hasn't arrived yet. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom