Attack Duck

Yes you can.

Make duckling

Adult Females
I had asked about the type quack. The reference for that comment was due to the male appendage comment. ;)
I was referring to that in my comments trying to clear up how drakes are different reproductively.
Good post for vids, maybe the OP will recognize the type of quack from his duck.

I gently shove him away with my foot, or flip him over, but he doesn't seem to care. Luckily, it seems like I will be trading him in for some other ducks, so he won't be a problem for me anymore. Maybe he just hates me? Haha.
You stated that you run screaming. Stand your ground. ;) He doesn't hate. Ducks are animals and do not have human emotions.
He is acting like a drake. Basically he sees himself above you. Nipping with your thumb and first finger (like a pinch) or holding their bill seems to work.

I had asked about the type quack. The reference for that comment was due to the male appendage comment. ;)
I was referring to that in my comments trying to clear up how drakes are different reproductively.
Good post for vids, maybe the OP will recognize the type of quack from his duck.
Going by the quack in those vids, he is a male.. I'll post pics, and try to get a vid with sound.. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom