Attention all Texas Coast Members

Thanks so much for the pictures been watching the weather and hoping that Dean dont hit too hard and everyone and there critters are safe and sound (I know I wont leave my critters no way no how they are my family love em more than most people;)) wishing I would help im so far away in NH:| is there a local station online that I can go to that your watching I like to watch local news online and watch hurricane news be careful and take care huggs bobbie here is my local news here
http://www.wmur.com/nationalnews/index.html

Hey Bobbie,

The website I look at is a combo of our newspaper, The Express-News and one of our local news stations, KENS 5. It's at www.mysa.com That's where I got the pictures from.

The picture of the SUV under water (Zarzamora and IH-35) belonged to a 19 year old guy who actually died in that accident. The picture of the upset couple is his family.

We get bad flash flooding here, yet people choose to drive around barriers. I used to live by a low water crossing where a creek would actually flow over the road and people would drive up to the barriers, stop their car, get out and move the barriers out of the way then drive off. Now, I don't care how stupid YOU want to be, but sometimes you can't tell how high the water is on the road. What if someone died because you're so much "smarter" than the people who put those barriers out to protect people? I don't understand why people are so stupid.

Anyway, I could go on and on about how much that pisses me off. You'd think pictures like the ones I posted would make people think twice, but it doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom