Attention Muscovy lovers

My preg beotch ACD has taken to eating every possom that she gets.. however the dogs can't get the packrats in barn that roll away eggs, and steal feed, so if no drake in pen then the eggs get rolled away under pen. :/
On other hand i have more nests and clutches than scovy hens. One nest fills up then they start another. weirdos

Wonder why they aren't going broody?

Mine filled up one nest, one duck went broody, they filled up another nest, a second duck went broody.

Hummmmm I need to see if the last possibly laying duck is laying somewhere. But, she hurt her foot somehow... So maybe she isn't laying. :confused:

Ok everyone, I need advice! My drake harry is picking on the other drake that was for my friend. My friend never answers me now and now if we can figure out how to keep my drake from picking on the other, we'll keep him, but he has been shuned basically because harry picks on him so much. What can I do to help the other boy

Rehome one being kindest easiest solution.. sadly maybe.

I've been looking for one friendly drake as friend to help out duties with my friendly drake as i eat off the mean drakes. my friendly drake loves the other drakes but they'll beat on him if catch as he was boss and huge but i had him penned with the females for breeding and now he has gotten weak on non foraged for foods so the others attack him if he doesn't stay away or close to me or woman of house or dogs.

Rehome one being kindest easiest solution.. sadly maybe.

I've been looking for one friendly drake as friend to help out duties with my friendly drake as i eat off the mean drakes. my friendly drake loves the other drakes but they'll beat on him if catch as he was boss and huge but i had him penned with the females for breeding and now he has gotten weak on non foraged for foods so the others attack him if he doesn't stay away or close to me or woman of house or dogs.

Well we want to keep him if possible, but will sell him if have to. Harry just walks toward him and he runs. I want them to make peace, but idk what to do. They are used to being free ranged and they can't free range here.

Ok everyone, I need advice! My drake harry is picking on the other drake that was for my friend. My friend never answers me now and now if we can figure out how to keep my drake from picking on the other, we'll keep him, but he has been shuned basically because harry picks on him so much. What can I do to help the other boy
I personally say find a home for the mean drake. What I am doing is separating my drake with an attitude everytime he gets nasty.

Back
Top Bottom