Attention Muscovy lovers

I have several different feeds available, 26% protein gamebird, 23% non soy non medicated organic chick starter and 18% protein layer feed with omega soy free organic non gmo... I also have a 50 lb bag of oats and calf manna and rabbit gro pellets... cracked corn is a rare treat around here, but the guy I got them from said half cracked corn half 26% feed, but my 24 dp meaties go gaga for cracked corn and picked it out of the ducks food
these are my new ducks.

I have several different feeds available, 26% protein gamebird, 23% non soy non medicated organic chick starter and 18% protein layer feed with omega soy free organic non gmo... I also have a 50 lb bag of oats and calf manna and rabbit gro pellets... cracked corn is a rare treat around here, but the guy I got them from said half cracked corn half 26% feed, but my 24 dp meaties go gaga for cracked corn and picked it out of the ducks food
these are my new ducks.

I just give my birds purina layena layrr feed.

Quote: its okay . i did a bunch of research and talked to another person in the goose thread and called the local feed store. i think all will work out except. my silkie rooster attacked my disabled goose today. from all that i have read..i didnt know silkies did that..... i may be re homing Bruce the Silkie rooster.

its okay . i did a bunch of research and talked to another person in the goose thread and called the local feed store. i think all will work out except. my silkie rooster attacked my disabled goose today. from all that i have read..i didnt know silkies did that..... i may be re homing Bruce the Silkie rooster.

Generally silkies are pretty docile that said, roosters can be roosters... that is a shame. Is he young?(the roo)

My ducks are only 9 week old, so I should switch them to the 18% protein feed? Or keep them on 26% ff?

I started to get notions of having my bf build me a sweet duck house and run, but I think the ducks will be ok.. my ayam cemani, haffies and white bresse however need a home before winter gets here.

Both my females are black, should I breed with the silver/gray or the black drake? I noticed their poop smells very different from my other animals poo, so I'm thinking I might want to move them to the side yard by the bunnies and build them a duck house with pond that I can drain to water & fertilizer my plants in my greenhouses? Add a heater to prevent it icing over?

No my 19 chicks need a coop and run to move into before winter. Agh!

Most growers can be used from about 4wks or 8wks.. i run and prefer to run most of my ducks on 18-16% i have never used higher than a 22% starter and that was only for my Pekin.

Back
Top Bottom