Attention REDHEN and IMPY!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
The two of you have made it very clear that you don't think Rosie is an appropriate name for my turken cockerel. Here's your chance to do something about it!
Put your collective minds together (borrow some if necessary) and name my roo.
I don't have any pics of the little twerp yet, but I'll do my best to describe him in the meantime. He's long-legged (looks like he's walking on stilts), His upper body is buff colored, with some red and gold so bright it shines on his back. This matches up beautifully with his blue-green tailfeathers. He has black lacing on his wingbows. He has a comb that is already almost 2" tall and huge wattles. He has stinkeye down to an art. His crow sounds like a cross between a dying cow and a peacock's call.

Oh and the little twerp bit me again yesterday.....twice on the ankle.

So name him!
tongue.gif

Quote:
It should be, if he was doing any harm. I need to start reforming him, but he's too funny. He grabs hold of my ankle and pulls.
lol.png

Quote:
I've thought about Brutus.
wink.png

Anyhow, where is Redhen and my Impy? They are s'posed to be naming this beast.

Cetawin, I'm not sure he'd taste all that good.
tongue.png

You can't go by his crow. That will change. The two possibiliies you came up with for the little twerp aren't all that bad in my opinion. I knew a Rosie. He was a nice guy, nothing like that little twerp you have, but don't let the Rosie I know drive a car. Very scary.

Since he keeps biting you on the ankles, you could name him after any one of several of our state politicians. I'm not sure of your politics so I won't recommend one. Take your pick. It won't be hard to get one that fits. They all say some pretty funny things so that would fit your description too.

Since your main rooster is Thor, I'll suggest another Norse god. Loki - Trickster and god of mischief.

If you go back to your first post on this thread, you'll see the other possibility you came up with for the little twerp.

When he was three, my stepson was playing with a dog. The dog got tired and ran under a couch to get away. My stepson crawled in after him to keep playing. The dog bit him. My stepson bit him back. The dog's name was Imp. Does that little twerp look like an Imp?

Back
Top Bottom