Attention west tennessee

Yep - we did get a good rain - our roof started leaking! Our house is new, but early this year we had a storm that tore some shingles off and it had to be repaired, so I guess they didn't repair it good enough.
roll.png

Hope y'all have a good day!
~Rebecca

Bebop, If you come to R &J on the 18th,bring anything you might want to trade or sell. Maybe someone would be willing to deal with you. I think I'm bringing a few mixed pullets,just for fun. We used to call my youngest daughter Bebop. It was a kind of a natural transition. Her name is Elizabeth,and we all called her baby until she rebelled at 3 years old and said "I not Baby, I Ebet. We called her Ebet for a while,then went to Bebop, and ended with Bop. She just turned 14 this past Saturday.

Where is R&J at? I've gathered that it's in Jackson (duh
smile.png
) If I get to come, I'll be coming down 412 from Dyersburg.

I'll have a couple mixed chicks by then. Perhaps I'll bring them along. They are a partridge silkie roo crossed with a CA white hen. Should be cuties! They are due to hatch today or tomorrow.

Shane

For sure, I can bring some herb and veggie seeds.
Would anyone like totes or shopping bags (Like cloth bags, so you don't need plastic)?
Anyone have small animals? I make hammocks, pouches, etc too.
I'll just bring a bunch of things.
My husband has agreed to 4 pullets, and we're not sure about roos.. probably would need to talk to the neighbors.

what time is everyone plannin on bein there the 18th. My wifes cousin is gettin married at 9am. i'm trying to get out of goin but if not i'm goin to try to meet ya'll before or after.

I'm shooting for 8 am,too. I'm bringing some of my pure cuckoo marans roos and some mixed pullets. I only hatched 7 cuckoo marans pullets this year and can't part with any of them,but I am bringing a trio,just for show.

My 3 wheeler runs GREAT.It needs a batterie but we always pull start it..I love it...But we have a 4 wheeler I can move my stuff around so I got to get rid of this one..If Ya'll want it call me...731-221-0946..I can send pics if needed.I also have extra parts for it.....

$300.00 Great Price!!!!

Cat

Back
Top Bottom