Attention west tennessee

That's ok Shane...I hope you get to come next time too.

My chicks are hatching today, so my little chickie has friends now!
jumpy.gif

BTW...if my son had a choice of fishing or meeting "chicken people", he would choose fishing too! That's great that you're taking them fishing.
thumbsup.gif

See some of you tomorrow!
clap.gif
....after R&J I am going to this (in case you're interested too!)... http://milan.tennessee.edu/FFJ/
(they are expecting thousands of people at this event in Milan! Next year I am going to see that we get a poultry show in there!)

~Rebecca

needmorechickens! :

Oh my gosh Tim - is that your aquarium?! That is awesome!
Y'all can view my website to see me...or you can wait til Saturday!
I guess I am gonna drive my SUV cause our old truck is...well old! My DH has to work, and daughter is busy, but my son is supposed to come with me.
I am bringing some pallets and some short 4x4's, some yard sale type stuff, and two 4 week old chicks.
One is a buff orp, one is a mix buff orp X RIR. They are the ones I got from Quail_Antwerp. I think they are both cockerels, but I'm not sure.
~Rebecca

Yes thats my one of many saltwater tanks i have. That one in the picture is a 240 gallon tank. I maintain saltwater tanks in different Doctors offices in jackson. I grow corals from my house to sell to diffrent people and companies. My largest tank is 300 gallons.
I think i got out of going to the wedding tomorrow so i should be there earlier than expected.
ya.gif

Hey everybody!! One of you guys give me the directions and name again for tommorrow , if you don't mind- I may get to come but not sure yet. Do a lot of people usually bring chickens there? If I could get a couple of little silkie hens , I would be happy with my little sub flock until next spring. Well probaly not, I'd probaly think of some other kind I wanted
tongue.png
Is the feed store in Bemis or Pinson? --Wayne

Quote:
Hey! I'm bring the frizzle/silkie roo's and pullets white. go back thru the post someone had a link with the directions in it. We look forward to seeing ya.

I looked back at the previous posts- Don't know what I was thinking my brain freezes up sometimes.Timbo, Are the white pullets frizzles or regular silkies?
I'm really hoping I get to go. Didn't get an egg today but I dumped a lot of leaves on one side of the pen yesterday so they may have laid it and covered it up. Maybe this weekend I can get some pics of my birds posted - I been practicing with the camera!!!--Wayne

Last edited:
Quote:
You know where the fair grounds are in Jackson? Go past the fairgrounds and R&J is on your left, probably about a mile. Don't blink or you'll miss it!
~Rebecca

I lived in jackson close to Hamilton Hills for 11 years and I was always going south to my friend's thrift store for years. I got it in my brain now. I'm getting old and feeble brained
smile.png
. It takes me longer to connect the dots now
tongue.png

Oh by the way Rebecca- Since you live in Gibson, My friends who run the Helping hand down on the crossing in Humboldt are packed to gills with donations and I think they are going to have a Huge yard sale around the 7th or 8th next month. I got about 4 or 5 pairs of shoes Bras curling irons hairbands Shirts for me and some more stuff for under $5. They had so much stuff piled up in boxes and sacks, if i had time to dig, probaly could have found something for the chickens too!!!!.--Wayne

Here's my two new welsummer babies. I've still got two more eggs in the bator. One is rocking and peeping. The other... well, not doing a thing. Day 22 has begun.

Shane

019.jpg

Back
Top Bottom