Attention Woodworkers!

hensdeliverthegoods

Songster
12 Years
Dec 18, 2007
Catawba County, NC
I'm looking for someone who makes wooden signs similar to this -
standard.jpg

I'd like one for hanging under my mailbox and one for my coop. If you know how to make these signs, or know of someone who does, and are able to ship them, please let me know. Thanks!

Sorry, I don't have that much talent but I just wanted to comment that your sign is beautiful! Is the portrait done from one your your own horses?

I love the look of the sign. I have been wanting something as well.

Have you looked local for a sign maker? I know at some of the larger fleamarkets there are people who do homemade wood furniture and signs. What I have been able to find is much more expensive than I am willing to pay. I have been considering getting a wood burner and trying it myself.

I hope you find something!

What are you wanting on it? How big are you wanting it (overall)?How big are you wanting the letters? Are you going to put a picture on it yourself?

Quote:
I'm wanting the name of our place here (Tanglewood Home) on one, and the name of our coop (Coop des Fleur) on the other. I'm thinking the size of the sign should be roughly 6" X 18". I don't really have any pics to put on it, so probably just lettering.

Thanks so much for the link, mothergoose!
smile.png

Hi! I can do that! Not wood burning but 'engraving'.
Email me and tell me what kind of wood and other details.
Hehehe, I need a good excuse to drag out the tools.
I also do stone and have done 2 marble headstones for family members (macabre).
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom