ATTN: BLR Wyandotte breeders

I think you have a blr roo amd splash hen, so you would get the 50% blr, 50% splash from this pair.
I have heard that some breeders prefer this pairing because you avoid getting black laced reds.
Here is more combinations if you want to take a look.

As far as quality I have no idea. BLR have not been admitted to the American standard yet, they are judged just using wyandotte standards for body shape. There is a draft for the coloring here, but it isn't official by any means.

Last edited:
Same site whe looked at...............All three color possibilities are considered Blue laced reds!

I am so glad I joined this site............I have 10 blue laced reds arriving this week.............I can't wait!

Lisa

Thanks- Now if I can get some opinions on the quality, Id be in good shape.
big_smile.png

Good luck getting postings on quality.............They are pretty rare and not a lot of people have experience with them..................They are beautiful..............The whole reason we ordered chicks! I will be following this post...........I'd love to hear about quality too!

Lisa

Or I could breed her to my roo and get 50% blue and 50% splash. I think the splash is beautiful, too.

Back
Top Bottom