attn! everybody in the south

I had to go to the IGA this morning to buy hubby a rain suit. He works on a horse farm and it's been raining cats and dogs here all morning!

There were people buying sleds! It actually cracked me up. No run on milk and eggs, but anyone trying to buy a sled will be out of luck by 11!!!!

It is snowing pretty good here now, Hubby is getting suited up to go to the barn and give hay to the horses. The Chickens all appear to be in their coops, everyone has lights in the coops for warmth.

Yep, it's snowing pretty good here now. I just got back in from checking on the chickens.
big_smile.png

No snow here yet, but the winds are howling. Naturally, we're having bad weather because Tuesday, I have to travel to the surgeon again and I must trek down my steps again with my bum ankle. Snows or pours buckets of rain every time. Take heart, Georgians! This is probably my last visit to the surgeon, so no more nasty weather!
lol.png

Take heart, Speckledhen! If you guys are getting our weather, it's snow today and cold tomorrow and then back up into the 60s again. Maybe it'll all be melted before your doctor's visit.
It's so pretty (even prettier because it will be gone tomorrow!).

Back
Top Bottom