attn! everybody in the south

It's now snowing good here. Cat wouldn't go out! Had to get litter box off back porch - at least an inch of heavy, wet, white stuff out there!

Side note, never seen a cat have to pee that badly!!! Poor thing. I guess he hadn't been out all day.

6-8 inches here! This former California girl is amazed! But what I'm really amazed about is that the task-mistress veterinarian I work for is actually not making us come in to work!
lol.png

Oh, and my German Shepherd is in doggy heaven. She's romping around like a puppy, and she's 8 years old. It does my heart good to see her having such fun.
love.gif

Quote:
That's good to know. I saw I-40 on the news all shut down with the trucks lined up on it! Wow! We will be on that road Thursday. At least it will be warm again down there.
yippiechickie.gif
The snow we get here will probably be here until next week maybe longer. I wanted to get the peas and radishes in the ground in 2 weeks. I could actually work the ground and was getting excited that I could get them in by Mid March like last year, but I guess I'll wait until 1st week in April seeing as how Mother Nature doesn't want to give in.
hmm.png

NO Snow! I'm thrilled that we didn't get any. Lots south and north of us, but not here on my little mtn. Yippeeee! It's highly unusual not to get any when they have it even south of Atlanta, but I'm glad. Cold temps and high winds are plenty.

It snowed here pretty much all day, and then it melted quickly just a couple patches left and frozen this morning.
I dred putting horses out, they have been in the barn since friday and with the cold weather will all be lunatics gong out.

I am upset and mad...no snow here....all in atlanta athens and columbus.....I am never wishing for snow again....dont want to hear about everybody else having it either...lol

Back
Top Bottom