Attn: Ladies.. Wedding gift help request

forget the babysitter,
send the kids to grandmas, friends cousins... SOmewhere else, overnight.
Clean the house, clean sheets and bedding, spray fabreze, add a vase of daisies, light candles, turn the thermostat up if it is chilly out, light a fire if you have a fireplace, make it all cozy and smelling nice, make dinner, give her a massage, or a gift certificate for one, tell her how much you want to make her happy and how much you appreciate her and how her being in you life makes you the best person you can be.

I was once fed a lobster dinner in a hot bath he had filled for me. I will never forget it...

Have fun and smile

VaM715~~~ Remember the most important thig is to...............not tell her where these ideas came from.
smile.png

How about a new hen? You could name her Crystal.

Keep in mind that I am the woman that asked for nest boxes for Christmas and a folding wheelbarrow for my birthday.

Do the chores w/her, enjoy yourselves while doing them, have flowers hidden in the coop and then behind your back, make dinner together, massage her feet while she soaks in a bubbly bathtub you've prepared, carry her over the threshold of your bedroom door and drink a bottle of Mumm's champaigne if you want more bubbliness but drink it in bed and watch the stars together on clear nights, holding her enfolded within your arms to keep her warm and feeling loved and wanted...not just one night a year, either, court her in your life together, wash her feet once in a while and brush her hair, gently...my man did those and even though we are now divorced and he remarried, I still love him to this day for all that and his wonderful smile when he looked at me...

Back
Top Bottom