~AUCTION: 12+ Beautiful Paint Silkie (Possible Showgirl) Eggs!~ ENDED

Beautiful peeps! If my incubator wasn't already full of these darlings I would be bidding! Shayna's eggs have the best fertility of any shipped eggs I have ever bought!

Beautiful peeps! If my incubator wasn't already full of these darlings I would be bidding! Shayna's eggs have the best fertility of any shipped eggs I have ever bought!

Thanks, for the nice words! It will be wonderful if this hatch goes as well as the last ones! I can't wait to hear about them when they all start popping out!!
wee.gif

love.gif
I love the Silkie breed!!! I am ready for some spotty babies, lol
jumpy.gif

To say the least I have a silkie addiction, but there are worse things to be addicted to and I just love all my kids ( my Birds).
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Happy hatchin all!

Hahaha, well welcome to the club! I'm a little bit obsessed with my chickens too.
wink.png

I warn you now, if you end up getting these eggs, they are VERY addictive and you will only want more!
lau.gif

love.gif
I love the Silkie breed!!! I am ready for some spotty babies, lol
jumpy.gif

To say the least I have a silkie addiction, but there are worse things to be addicted to and I just love all my kids ( my Birds).
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Happy hatchin all!

Auction ending at 9pm tomorrow, so we have about 1 day, 1 hour and 45 minutes remaining. The current high bidder is beauty2thebirds at $31.
jumpy.gif

Would you take a look at my babies that I hatched out yesterday?
I am sure 4 are buff, 2 black? One has lines running down his back but is a creamy buff also and then I have a solid white and I am clueless. I have never in my life seen a solid white chick (except a guinea) straight out of the shell.
I just posted the pictures yesterday, and would love some feedback. I was a bit disapointed to only have one with a high vault, considering the way the parents were talked up so much. But I know that is the way it is. They are healthy and have great feet!

Just 12 hours left until auction close at 9pm CST tonight.
woot.gif

The current high bidder is beauty2thebirds at $31. (beauty2thebirds, I did send you a pm to try to help with your above question, feel free to PM me if you have anymore questions.
smile.png
)

Here's a look at some of my oldest babies hatched from my flock now - it's been a joy to watch their spots go from tiny dots to this as they feather out:
Spottypants3.jpg

009.jpg

907000112.jpg

leggy.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom