"Auction"12 Orpington eggs

emvickrey

ChowDown Silkie Farm
10 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Hornbeak, Tennessee
This is an Auction and bidding will end at midnight Sunday 3/24/2013. That gives 2 days for bidding.

I have 2 black hens and a lavender hen covered by a black roo. These orps are very large and the girls lay very nice big brown eggs. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean.

I ship priority mail and bubble wrap each egg individually and pack air cell up in a priority box. I can not be responsible for damage during shipping or incubation methods. All eggs I tested have been fertile.

Starting bid is set at $10.00 and shipping is a flat $15.00. Payment is by paypal only and expected at auctions end for prompt shipment.

Thank you for looking

Last edited:
Hello EMVickrey, It appears that I may have the winning bid. Please send me a link for payment and I will get you paid. Total of $18.00 including shipping for 6+ Large Breed Black/Lavender Orpington eggs. If you can send 9 eggs, I would sure appreciate it. Thanks, Gary

Hello EMVickrey, I know its a lot of trouble to pack up, wrap and send eggs. What do you say we up the price a little to make it worth your time. Please send me a link for payment and I will get you paid. Will a total of $25.00 including shipping for 9+ Large Breed Black/Lavender Orpington eggs be alright. If you can send 9 eggs as the minimum rule states, I would sure appreciate it. Thanks, Gary

Back
Top Bottom