AUCTION! 12 + Serama eggs-Frizzled, Silkied,Smooth & Booted-NPIP-AI clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRoosterFarm

**LOVE MY SERAMAS**
9 Years
Mar 25, 2010
Eatonville, Washington
Up for auction are 12+ Serama Eggs. I ship using polyfoam shippers for saftey and it helps to insulation from cold. I have a load of whites... and several other colors-some frizzled some smooth, booted and silkied. All my birds are under 19oz on the roos and 15 on hens. Most have been shown and did well! I have birds from Jerry, Dianne,June and others along with my own I have bred. I am hatching non-stop and lots are hatching white and around 30% are frizzled. No telling which pen lays so you get what you get. These will ship Monday unless they stop laying but thats unlikely. If I get more than 12 eggs I will ship extra but no garentee. I usually ship 15 to 18.

Auction ends Sunday 1-22-12 at 5:30 pm and eggs will ship Monday the 22nd. I will update amount of eggs as collected before end of auction.

This is an Auction Formated Listing -For 12+ fertile serama eggs. Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at: $25.00
Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00 increments

Shipping will be USPS priority.Winner pays shipping of 15.00

Auction ends at 5:30PM Pacific Standard time on 1/22/2012
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!). I will update daily as I get bids.
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed

I am now NPIP-AI clean- I am waiting on the paperwork yet but the tests are done and they passed with flying colors! If interested I can email the number or info when I get it in the mail.

Due to conditions beyond my controll I can NOT garentee your hatch. I do all I can on my end to make sure you get the eggs safe. I will send conformation number when shipped. These will go out Wednesday usps priority. Please pay as soon as auction is over to [email protected] Winner pays 15.00 shipping

Last edited:
I would like to bid $38.
droolin.gif

Sorry NWChickenguy, I want to play too.
tongue2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom