AUCTION! 12 + Serama eggs-Frizzled, Silkied,Smooth & Booted-NPIP-AI clean

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by RedRoosterFarm, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Up for auction are 12+ Serama Eggs. I ship using polyfoam shippers for saftey and it helps to insulation from cold. I have a load of whites... and several other colors-some frizzled some smooth, booted and silkied. All my birds are under 19oz on the roos and 15 on hens. Most have been shown and did well! I have birds from Jerry, Dianne,June and others along with my own I have bred. I am hatching non-stop and lots are hatching white and around 30% are frizzled. No telling which pen lays so you get what you get. These will ship Monday unless they stop laying but thats unlikely. If I get more than 12 eggs I will ship extra but no garentee. I usually ship 15 to 18.

Auction ends Sunday 1-22-12 at 5:30 pm and eggs will ship Monday the 22nd. I will update amount of eggs as collected before end of auction.

This is an Auction Formated Listing -For 12+ fertile serama eggs. Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
    Bidding will start at: $25.00
    Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00 increments

Shipping will be USPS priority.Winner pays shipping of 15.00

Auction ends at 5:30PM Pacific Standard time on 1/22/2012
    Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!). I will update daily as I get bids.
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed

I am now NPIP-AI clean- I am waiting on the paperwork yet but the tests are done and they passed with flying colors! If interested I can email the number or info when I get it in the mail.

Due to conditions beyond my controll I can NOT garentee your hatch. I do all I can on my end to make sure you get the eggs safe. I will send conformation number when shipped. These will go out Wednesday usps priority. Please pay as soon as auction is over to [email protected] Winner pays 15.00 shipping

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  2. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. N.WChickenGuy

N.WChickenGuy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Washington
    I'll start the bidding $30.00

4. N.WChickenGuy

N.WChickenGuy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Washington
    The last group is has 14 that are developing perfectly Thanks again.

5. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Awesome-Thats good to know for shipped eggs. How many did I send? 18? What are you trying to take over Washington? lol! Happy hatching!

6. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    NWCHICKENGUY 30.00 bid

7. kbell

kbell Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2010
    Chickamauga GA
    I would like to bid $38. [​IMG]

Sorry NWChickenguy, I want to play too.[​IMG]

8. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Due to weather issues and lost power, the seller has requested that this listing be closed. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by