AUCTION - 12 Wheaten Ameraucana eggs

peachick

Songster
12 Years
Aug 8, 2007
Maryland 21787
Happy 2012 BYC'ers!

Its time for my first real auction. Not sure how to set this up exactly, bear with me. :)

My wheatens have been laying about 2-3 weeks now. Eggs are pure, and ready to go.
This auction is for 12 eggs plus extras. Auction will close on Sunday at 12:00est..... I will ship on Monday.
shipping is included in bid..

Paypal only please to [email protected]

Last edited:
hi. I'll check your PM thank you

Im a bit lost here too. it took me 20 minutes just to get the photo urls to work.

not sure what formatted auction means, If you guys would tell me how youd like it run for next time, that would help us all.

for this one.... I'll just wing it :)

edited to add.... I think I'd like public bids on the thread.... instead of getting bombed with PMs.. Thanks guys.
I should also comment that I am having some computer problems and BYC is running painfully slow for me..... my appologies if I am slow to answer Q's

Last edited:
As you stated Auction in your title people should bid here in replies so that everyone can see what the last bid is.
Also you should state what increments you would like your bid amounts in.

When you say closes at 12:00 are we talking Noon or midnight?
idunno.gif

hi. I'll check your PM thank you

Im a bit lost here too. it took me 20 minutes just to get the photo urls to work.

not sure what formatted auction means, If you guys would tell me how youd like it run for next time, that would help us all.

for this one.... I'll just wing it :)

edited to add.... I think I'd like public bids on the thread.... instead of getting bombed with PMs.. Thanks guys.
I should also comment that I am having some computer problems and BYC is running painfully slow for me..... my appologies if I am slow to answer Q's

Last edited:
I bid $50 unless GA already did....
smile.png

Are you planning to put any Ex. Leghorns up for auction now that you have the first auction out of the way?
pop.gif

yes 12 noon :)

increments... well I guess it can be what ever increment you want..... you can bid $51.00 or $56.37 LOL
It would be fun to see some creative bids :)
It feels to me like a "silent auction".... except its public LOL
just post what they are worth to you.

The Exchequers were laying, I moved them to their own pen..... and so they stopped laying (typical)
As soon and they behave, I'll post an auction.... should be soon.

Back
Top Bottom