AUCTION: 13+ Paint Silkie/ Possible Showgirl Eggs (ENDED)

Shayna

I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
Midwest
Auction starting at $1.
Additional bids will be in increasing $
1 increments
Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail at a cost of $10.00
Listing has ended.
Description:
This listing is for 13+ of my paint silkie, possible showgirl eggs. I will send any extras I get up until they ship. I have 2 paint roosters and 1 paint showgirl rooster in the breeding pen with paint silkies and black silkie girls laying. I have added black silkies hens to my breeding project because quality black silkies can help improve the paint type and improve pigment holes in the paints. Paint silkies are a work in progress. I have been getting very nice paint chicks from my breeding stock. I am getting about 80-90% paint or white chicks (the white may or may not develop spots later) and the other 10-20% in blue or black chicks. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Paypal payment is due at the end of auction.
I am getting excellent fertility in the eggs I am incubating, but I cannot guarantee hatch rates with shipped eggs. They will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, which typically takes 2-3 days. I will not be responsible for any accidents in the mail since I cannot control what happens when they leave. I will ship within continental US only, excluding HI, AK. If your state has restrictions on receiving shipped eggs, please contact me prior to bidding. I will individually wrap each egg and package with care. I will not mark it as eggs, since I've heard too many instances of boxes marked eggs having more accidents but will mark the box as fragile.
Since I cannot control the hens laying, if they should slow down, and I am unable to collect the minimum by the shipping date, the buyer would have the option to cancel order or wait for the additional eggs.

Check out these links for many pictures of my flock and pictures of chicks hatched by others who have received eggs from me and ones I've hatched:
The Flock:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/shaynas-member-page
The Chicks: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/chicks-hatched

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Hi Newman Poultry, sorry, but I'm not sure what the intent of your post is.

Cute chickies! I'm up for starting off the bidding with $20.
Amy

Amy, Thanks for your bid! You're the current highest bidder at $20.00. Next bid would need to be $21.00 or higher.

For anyone who would decide to bid, if you don't mind, put your bid amount in red to make it easier to see what the current bid is at. Thank you and happy bidding!
smile.png

Shayna

barnie.gif
Wish I had incubator room!!! These would be MINE!! For anyone bidding I hatched some of these beauties last month and had the BEST fertility of any shipped eggs I have ever hatched (and I am a hatcholic)

Great job Shayna
highfive.gif

barnie.gif
Wish I had incubator room!!! These would be MINE!! For anyone bidding I hatched some of these beauties last month and had the BEST fertility of any shipped eggs I have ever hatched (and I am a hatcholic)

Great job Shayna
highfive.gif

Ditto.. I too had a good hatch and the chicks are beautiful.. So get them while you can.. won't be disappointed for sure!!

thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom