AUCTION - BBS Bantam Orpington Hatching Eggs - American Standard- NPIP

NoseyChickens

Feathers On The Ground
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
Southern California
12 Bantam Orpington Hatching Eggs

Flock includes a blue rooster over 3 black and 3 blue hens. You will have a chance of hatching Blue/Black/or Splash chicks. These are American Standard type Orpingtons, not English. They have not been bred to and birds from imported lines. I have not shown these birds yet, so I do not know how well they will do in show. They are a calm gentle breed and they lay very well.

Eggs shipped will be fresh and fertility is very good and checked regularly

This is an AUCTION listing. Listing is for 12 Bantam Orpington hatching eggs. Starting bid is $25 and Shipping is a flat rate of $16.50. I accept payments through PayPal only. No E-Checks. PayPal Address[email protected] Buyer is responsible for PayPal fees in addition to the cost of the eggs and shipping.

Bidding starts when listing is posted (9-17-13) and ends Friday 9-20-13 @ 3:30 pm PST. Eggs Ship the following Monday. Payment is due within 12 hrs of auction closing.
To bid please reply to thread. Do not PM.

Will ship within the Continuious US. No shipping to states requiring more than NPIP paperwork
NPIP #CA-340

For more pictures please check my website www.FeathersOnTheGround.com or visit our FaceBook page by the same name.

~YOU ARE BUYING AT YOUR OWN RISK! IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING POLICY DO NOT PURCHASE~
You are buying at your own risk! Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic and fertility is regularly checked. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and packed in a large box surrounded by shredded paper and mailed priority. Because I cannot control treatment of the eggs during shipping OR the incubation process ~ Refunds will NOT be given for poor hatch rates. Extra eggs WILL NOT be offered in place of poor hatch rates~

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom