1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

"AUCTION" BUY IT NOW ,18 BEAUTIFUL BLUE EASTER EGGER EGGS, PIPS & PEEPS AMERAUCANA ROOSTERS

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Charm1704, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    1. [​IMG] I have 18+ beautiful Blue EE eggs up for your consideration.This flock is covered by 2 Gorgeous purebred blue ameraucana Pips & Peeps Roosters.I also have 5 black split to lavender EE hens in this pen..so you will get all colors from this crossing. My flocks are tested by the State: TEXAS PULLORUM-TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO# 1479. Shipping is $16.50. My hatch rate here has been great. My feedback on the eggs and shipping speaks for itself. PayPal is the way to pay: [email protected] IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURES THEY WILL ENLARGE.. ~Charm1704
    2. THIS IS A " BUY IT NOW" AUCTION, EGGS ARE READY TO SHIP.
    http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/ here is a link to my web site, so you can see more pictures.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  2. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I'm thinking of doing a hatch for the end of February . Do you think you will have any eggs around the begining of Feb?

3. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    you bet I will...I have over 20 hens in this pen, and they are really starting to gear up for laying....[​IMG] ~Charm1704

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by