AUCTION: Lavender Wheaten Project Ameraucana Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by chicken stalker, Mar 24, 2013.

1. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    ***Updated 2015 Auction***: 6+ Lavender Wheaten/Split Lavender Wheaten Project Ameraucana Eggs

I am offering 6+ eggs from my Lavender wheaten ameraucana breeding pen. In the pen I have a Lavender Wheaten Rooster over 2 lavender wheaten hens, 1 wheaten hen, and a split lavender wheaten hen. I just put a batch into my incubator and I am looking for a hatch buddy to do the same.

I have been working on lavender wheatens for over 5 years and you can see most of my progress on my Lav Shak Page. Chances of you getting a purebred lavender wheaten are greater than 50%. The hatch mates will be split lavender wheatens. I RARELY OFFER EGGS and currently only plan on doing just a few auctions to cover my feed bills.

Eggs will be collected from Wednesday- Monday and will be shipped Tuesday, so I will send as many as they lay...I cannot predict how many that will be but it will be greater than 6. Not responsible for postal abuse Eggs will be carefully packaged in bubble wrap and nestled in lots of additional packaging. They will be sent priority mail (a flat rate box) with a tracking number.

Shipping +$15

Starting Bid $35.....open bidding

Auction Ends Saturday May 16tth at 8:00pm EST

Happy bidding!

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  2. chicken stalker

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    And I think I messed up the top....This is an AUCTION with a starting bid of $35 not a BIN. Sorry I've never posted eggs on this new system.

3. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    $35!!!!!!

4. Sportsterjeep

Sportsterjeep Creekside Acres Farm

Jun 1, 2010
    Mill Hall PA
    wow, that was quick

5. chicken stalker

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    and those of you who know the story....FrankenZombie Hen is part of the laying group [​IMG]

Long Story Short
    Hen half eaten by a hawk...presumed dead.....arose from the dead...stitched up and survived the whole ordeal. She has no breast meat, no crop, a jerry-rigged esophagus, no sternum...she is tough as nails, sweet and laid an egg 4 weeks after the attack!

6. Big Blue

Big Blue Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    $36

7. kahlua

kahlua Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2011
    NJ
    $37

8. lanams

lanams New Egg

Mar 16, 2013
    Indiana

9. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    $39

10. Sportsterjeep

Sportsterjeep Creekside Acres Farm

Jun 1, 2010
    Mill Hall PA
    I feel like I'm on a counting episode of Sesame Street....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by