Auction: Rare Lavendar Ameraucana (excellent bloodlines) Eggs 10+

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Auction begins at 12:00 Noon EST on1/19 ending Sunday 1/22 at 9:00 pm EST and ship week of 1/23..Auction starts at $25 & bid increments are $.50. TO bid please reply to this listing. Postage is $17.50 and is Priority mail. We wrap and ship carefully but do not guarantee or replace eggs as shipping and incubation is out of our control. Do subscribe to this listing to keep up to date with the bids. Eggs may be picked up at the farm if scheduled. 10+ eggs means minimum of 10 eggs and more added if available the day of shipping. Great lineage for these birds includes Harry Shaffer, John Blehm and pips and peeps. We love that we are working with this project bird & to be working with them for years...AND we owe a great deal to BYC'ers as well as others for helping us assemble this flock!!!!!!! Please know that a few of our ladies received from BYC and others are 1 year older than the rest of our hens, So size of egg will differ. Payment is by paypal [email protected]. TYPO in title - can only ship to the 48 contental states. Cynthia12 reported to me today that packing was excellent and that 10 of her 12 Lavendar Ameraucanas are progressing nicely! So excited I just had to share!!!!! Your results may may but I wanted to share! We have a ratio of 1 rooster to 4 hens.If you do not have paypal or need to future order, please contact us on how to do this.

We do not expect to be offering this volume of 100% lavendar Ameraucana eggs much longer, as in February we are going to put a very typy Black Ameraucana with at least half of our flock for further development of this project. He has excellent lines - Cree,Smith and Ribbick, I have another well lined rooster to add in as well, but he's NOT crowing yet.

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/
how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Bidding!
We farm full time so please give us some time to answer your questions.

Edited to include count of eggs in title​

Last edited:
I'll bid $32.50. Hi Bargain
frow.gif
Great packaging job you did on the eggs you sent the first of this month. They are all in the bator cooking along just great.

I'll bid $52.50

have to tease you about your bid increments.. of fifty cents.. NOT.. but all joking aside.. I have met this seller in person and Nancy has stunning birds -- if you are the winner.. you will get special eggs from chickens that have been pampered .. all the makings of a great hatch.

Shelly

have to tease you about your bid increments.. of fifty cents.. NOT.. but all joking aside.. I have met this seller in person and Nancy has stunning birds -- if you are the winner.. you will get special eggs from chickens that have been pampered .. all the makings of a great hatch.

Shelly

Thank You Shelly. If you look at Post # 4 on this thread you'll see that I've already got some of Bargains eggs in my bators. It doesn't say it there but the eggs she shipped me earlier this month were from three of her auctions that I was lucky enough to be the winning bidder on. Shame we don't still have the old auction system. I really liked it. I haven't met her yet but maybe someday I'll get to do that.
Take Care,
BernieZahm

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom