Auction: Very rare Lavender+Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington Rooster

ichoudhury

Songster
9 Years
Jan 3, 2011
Stone Mountain
Auction

A Lavender Cuckoo Orpington cockerel (He is the creation of my Chocolate Cuckoo Rooster and my Blue Hen). Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you.

He's about 6 months old.

It looks like he has some nice lacing. I say blue for that and for his parentage. You need lavender carried on both sides to get lavender offspring. He could make mauve chicks- my favorite! I posted his link on the english orpington thread. He is stunning.

It looks like he has some nice lacing. I say blue for that and for his parentage. You need lavender carried on both sides to get lavender offspring. He could make mauve chicks- my favorite! I posted his link on the english orpington thread. He is stunning.

Thanks. His father did. I will share her pic with you later.

Thank you for the lift! :)

ugg,, ok ty .ur 5 hours 30 minutes away, too far would have love to have him. wish ya shipped thanks again

Sorry, I don't know the first thing to ship a live animal. I'm sure it involves getting the right type of shipping container, overnight shipping and so on. I'm sure that will add shipping cost too. :( ... unfortunately that's the most PM i seems to be getting where people asking me if I will ship him :(

On a different note, if anybody want to drive my way, I can meet half way (to a reasonable distance
caf.gif
I should say) ...

Back
Top Bottom