Auctioning Welsummer eggs $ will be donated for fires in Australia

AussieSharon

Songster
12 Years
Dec 18, 2007
Virginia
As many of you know I am an Australian who has called the States "home" for the past 18 years. I'm sure everyone is aware of the horrible devistation in Australia right now with the fires ( and flooding up North )

I am offering 1 dozen + Welsummer eggs to the highest bidder. All money from this including shipping costs will be donated to the Australian Red Cross to help fire victims or the RSPCA. The winning bid can choose which organization.

Bidding will end Saturday February 14th ( my birthday!) at 10pm EST. Eggs will be shipped fresh Tuesday morning, unless the highest bidder requests otherwise.

Please keep the Aussies in your thoughts and prayers.

Bid includes shipping, I am paying for the shipping and donating 100% of the highest bid. **My Welsummers were all purchased from breeders, none are hatchery stock.

January6theggsSmall002.jpg

leghrons0077.jpg

leghrons0088.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes shipping costs are covered in the bid. I am paying for the shipping myself and donating 100% of the winning bid.

$39.99

HUGS to all those in Victoria...I hope the fires stop very soon. I am so angry at the arsonists who were filled with evil. I hope THEY perished in the fire.

Back
Top Bottom