August/September 2013 homemade ornament swap

Crazyfarmer, (LOVE the name).

No worries. The next swap starts next week.

I can't believe we are almost at the last one for this year already.

Well my little ornament peeps, there's only one week left to mail out your August/September ornament if you haven't already done so. Please report back here if you have not received yours by Monday 30th.

Here are my ornaments from paulsmuffin and Sianara Thank you I love them! the lollipop is a fantastic idea. The snowflake is that straw? What is that? LOL and homemade lip balm love it

Last edited:
Here are my ornaments from paulsmuffin and Sianara Thank you I love them! the lollipop is a fantastic idea. The snowflake is that straw? What is that? LOL and homemade lip balm love it
Yes it's straw and the beeswax lip balm is homemade by me
1f607.png

Last edited:
Ok... sorry I've not been around... I've had the month from hell as it relates to work and totally thought it said I could mail thru 9/30, missed the word "before". Good news is I stayed up late tonight to finish the ornaments, bad news is I thought I had all 3 addresses but still need one. So I'll try to get to the post office tomorrow but one may go out on Monday 9/30 (depends on if i can get that address) ..

Sorry about that all! I'm actually on vacation next week and totally thought I had all weekend to get this done, my bad :-(

Oh oh oh... and I don't remember if I ever acknowledged getting the ornament from mnferalkitty... so sorry if I didn't ..it's beautiful --thank you so much. I'll post a pick soon!

Code:
Ok... sorry I've not been around... I've had the month from hell as it relates to work and totally thought it said I could mail thru 9/30, missed the word "before".  Good news is I stayed up late tonight to finish the ornaments, bad news is I thought I had all 3 addresses but still need one.  So I'll try to get to the post office tomorrow but one may go out on Monday 9/30 (depends on if i can get that address) ..

Sorry about that all! I'm actually on vacation next week and totally thought I had all weekend to get this done, my bad  :-(  

"Before" or "through" are close enough. Don't stress, take the weekend to finish and mail on Monday! Voila' DONE!!! Have a good weekend :lol:

"Before" or "through" are close enough. Don't stress, take the weekend to finish and mail on Monday! Voila' DONE!!! Have a good weekend
lol.png

Phew...thanks much! In the past I've seriously tried to get these swap mailings done as early as possible so I don't get a bad rep. (love these swaps), don't know where the time went this month, I swear just a few days ago I had 2 weeks left. Good news is this isn't the last swap of the year so even if mailed on Monday, ornaments will be in hand before the tree's go up :)

Phew...thanks much! In the past I've seriously tried to get these swap mailings done as early as possible so I don't get a bad rep. (love these swaps), don't know where the time went this month, I swear just a few days ago I had 2 weeks left. Good news is this isn't the last swap of the year so even if mailed on Monday, ornaments will be in hand before the tree's go up :)

I know what you mean.... this month FLEW by. I will have to get my ornaments in the mail Monday also!!! Been busy making a few doilies and trying to get ready for my daughter's baby shower on next Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom