August/September 2013 homemade ornament swap

I love all your projects very pretty. I have some animal crochet patterns in a book would you like to have them? I got them when I was a teenager and figured I'd learn to crochet someday, well many moons later I'm still waiting on someday to get here, guess it never will.

Hello, sorry I have not been on in a while.

@dewsdropsinwv will send you the patterns soon,

I have received 2 ornaments and wow they are beautiful here are their pics.

I think this is from Paulsmuffen, my husband thought this was real candy until I told him to LOOK at it. I love it, how clever

and here is the one from mnferralkitty, you can't see the pink in it but wow it is so beautiful. Look at her avatar Pink man is in full show, how beautiful.

@mnferralkitty glad you liked the ornament. The others should also been received by now. If you have not please let me know.

Here is my ornament from Katsdar. Wow what a novel idea a fabric pinecone love it!!! Thanks a bunch

I received a beautiful ornament from katsdar that looks similar to this one, but the fabric is in a different order. It is beautiful and will look great on my "BYC" tree that I save just for the ornaments that I've received from this swap in the last years. Thank you for a great addition to my collection!

I'm glad you liked it, only one more swap for the year. thinking of what else I can make. I too love all the ornaments we get they make such a pretty addition to my tree.

Back
Top Bottom