Augusta Maine Chicken swap/ farm days Saturday March 30th 2013

I will be there with pre-ordered birds and if someone wants to pm me about eggs I can bring hatching eggs. Contact me fmi on breeds and availability. I also have the Delawarexcomet chicks that I will only bring if preordered. These should be good for meat and eggs. I was thinking about bringing a few jams as well.
Does anyone have a M. basque hen?? It will be nice to see some familiar faces :)
For got to add that I also have a couple 6 mos old pullets and possibly a Cuckoo Marans cockerel. (Are they supposed to be really soft because this one is.)
I'll be there to pick up birds!!! :)

If anyone wants to buy bantam cochin hens or pullets, tell me by tomorrow morning. I have reds and blacks.

Otherwise I'll only be at the swap to pick up some birds and head back to the woods!

wee.gif

hope everyone has a good day tomorrow. I cant make this one. hopefully my new coop will be done in the next couple weeks. I have pullets ordered for april 13th. and some in the brooder now.

i have picked my group for tomorrow. lots of black &blue orpingtons, some wyandottes, sizes large and small, 7 silkies, 1 pair of sizzles- curly cockerel and smooth pullet, sold as a pair only.

Last edited:
Was really upset I couldn't make it. I've been sick the past week to the point of being in the hospital. I hope to make the next swap and will bring some bunnies and chicken and will also be looking for some chickens, rabbits, ducks, guinea pigs, all the normal stuff haha. Hope it worked out for everyone

Back
Top Bottom