Aussie D'uccle's

Beautiful birds !!!!!!!!

big_smile.png

Scott, I can't answer your breeding qusetions but you have lovely birds! I have a trio of millies but they are young yet. Am looking forward to having more of this darling breed one day!!

Wish I could hatch out some eggs from your ladies!!!!

Hi Everyone,
Here is another picture of a young Cockeral that came out of my Blue Milly pen. He has sensational foot feathering and I can't wait to see what his final colouring turns out like. He is about 23 weeks old now
chooks50109056-1.jpg

Whats everyone's thought's?

Scott

Funny Ruff! I live in Iowa and I am busy chipping ice OUT of the water!
roll.png

Your chickens are very cute! No one around here seems to raise that breed at all.

Best of luck and welcome!

Quote:
I have one porcelain and 9 mille fleur d'uccles.

Itty Bitty (nice tail, not enough "spangles")

RSCN0043.jpg

Rogue (too much white, not so good tail - yet):

DSCN0013.jpg

Ruff your birds are very pretty - I like that blue based one. I just hatched a chick that is blue cochin X mille d'uccle. Will be interesting to see if it colors out like that. He has the bearded, muff face and a lot of blue but his head is gold and black.

PJ Maker I hear you on your lack of time!
I have NO business being on here right now! I have lunch to make and a garage to clean out so that I can brood the 30 Delawares, 25 Black copper marans, and 15 welsh Harliquin ducks that are coming in two weeks....GASP!
I am going to keep a photo scrapbook and post it here so that when I whine about it people know what I am actually up against! DH never throws ANYTHING away and is an insane slob!
barnie.gif

Is that a barnvelder I see in the background?! LOVE HER!

Your birds are beautiful~ Too bad you can't take the two of them, put them in a bag and shake them up so you have the perfect color pattern! lol

*edited to fix typeos!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom