Austin Texas Ordinance Regarding Free Ranging

I think there are a couple of FB groups. One called "Central Texas Chicken Keeping" and one called "Austin Backyard Poultry". I don't use FB much but I just asked to join both to see what's up. I'm curious to know what you find out about all of this.

Who organized the tours before, they might be able to help.
If you use Facebook, that would be the place to look for neighborhood groups..
.....or your state chat thread here on byc.
I knew the person that ran them back then but she stopped the group and the tours. No longer know how to contact her. That's not an option. I'll check out that state chat. Thanks for that.

I think there are a couple of FB groups. One called "Central Texas Chicken Keeping" and one called "Austin Backyard Poultry". I don't use FB much but I just asked to join both to see what's up. I'm curious to know what you find out about all of this.
I'm a member of Austin Backyard Poultry and was going to post there too, just haven't gotten to that yet as this just happened today and really threw a monkey wrench into all that we were trying to accomplish today.

I knew the person that ran them back then but she stopped the group and the tours. No longer know how to contact her. That's not an option. I'll check out that state chat. Thanks for that.
Art, can't figure out how to post in the Texas section. Would appreciate some instruction. It's probably obvious and I'm just not seeing it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom