Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Hey MyHaven I know I am guilty of going on about them but the Crows are driving me to distraction; totally messing with my head!! I HATE them! Maybe we can get BCC to do something about them also
wink.png

I am pleased to hear you got the Fox but so so sorry to read about Lacey
sad.png

I also do not have any experience with injuries but note that you are in good hands with Fancy helping
thumbsup.gif

Oh yeah and i was going to ask also, u said got the fox thanks to the council, what did they do for u?

Also with the pond, it normally has more water lol the dog has been thirsty lately :p

Foxes like most carnivores carry all kinds of bacteria in their mouth, you need to disinfect the wound and start her on a course of antibiotics. Salmonella poisoning has very similar symptoms .

There is also some debate as to whether or not foxes carry toxoplasmosis .

Thanks for helping. Woke up with the flu this morning and my poor little brain could not work out any form of decent answer so I figured i'd hand ball it to you.

Oh yeah and i was going to ask also, u said got the fox thanks to the council, what did they do for u?

Also with the pond, it normally has more water lol the dog has been thirsty lately :p

Haha, we have a river at the bottom of the garden, stock water troughs in every direction , yet both of our dogs prefer to drink from the goldfish fountain. :rolleyes:
Must love the fish poop. :sick

Haha, we have a river at the bottom of the garden, stock water troughs in every direction , yet both of our dogs prefer to drink from the goldfish fountain. :rolleyes:
Must love the fish poop. :sick

Haha yep. Wont drink from his water bowls anymore!

Yeah we had influenza b a couple weeks back, my 2 yr old was the only one who managed to get a runny nose for a couple days and kick it, go figure!

Roosters are crowing away as usual, having their crow off with each other and a neighbour haha. Funny thing is the plumber here atm name is Rodney, think hes a little weirded out when i call out YES RODNEY!!!! :p

Haha yep. Wont drink from his water bowls anymore!

Yeah we had influenza b a couple weeks back, my 2 yr old was the only one who managed to get a runny nose for a couple days and kick it, go figure!

Roosters are crowing away as usual, having their crow off with each other and a neighbour haha. Funny thing is the plumber here atm name is Rodney, think hes a little weirded out when i call out YES RODNEY!!!! :p

Confirmed cases are being collated in a study as they now know that the flu shot was ineffective this year as it didn't cover all 4 strains. Takes 48 hours to get results. Mine unfortunately triggered off my existing condition , which is why I ended up in an isolation ward in hospital. I was told to stay away from children as this strain can kill youngsters. :(

Back
Top Bottom